Are you looking to crush your New Years resolutions? I have compiled a list of the best workout from home essentials that will help you reach your goals.
If you’re like me, the start of the new year is a great time to reset and get back on track. This is why I have come up with a list of all the best workout from home essentials that will help keep you on track. Gyms may not be open, or you may not feel safe going to the gym, but we can still stay in shape. 💪🏼
Here they are…
- Gliders and resistance bands: These are great to mimic the burn you feel when using weights when you don’t have access to them. They are great if you want to get in a quick workout. They’ll also increase the burn you feel as opposed to just doing traditional squats, glute bridges, etc.
- Lululemon zip-up dupe: This zip-up is made of such a great buttery soft, yet super stretchy and high quality material. You won’t be disappointed in this jacket! It also comes in a bunch of colors.
- Foam blocks: These foam blocks are great if you’re in a rut and aren’t sure what workout to do. Simply choose the level of workout you’re looking for (green is easiest, yellow is moderate difficulty and orange is most difficult), roll the dice and get a good workout in.
- Workout tracker: This is a great affordable alternative to an apple watch or fitbit. If you’re looking to save money but still track your heart rate, calories burned, etc. this is awesome. This is under $25 and has a lot of the same features, just not quite as advanced.
- Joggers: Yet another amazing Lulu dupe… these are a great dupe for the align joggers. They have the super nice, soft material… except these are a fraction of the price.
- Sweet Sweat Band: This band is amazing for helping to burn belly fat. This is not a waist trainer which is what I personally like about it because it’s much safer to use. Basically, it traps in the heat and causes you to sweat more. A.K.A. you burn off more fat and water weight. 🙌🏼
- Medicine ball: This is such a basic workout essential that I really think everyone needs. This is great to add weight to so many different types of workouts, and it’s more versatile than a dumbbell.
- Extra Thick Mat: This is another really important item, especially if you’re working out on a hard floor. This one has some extra thickness which provides extra cushion and support. It’ll also wear out slower.
- Resistance bands: These resistance bands are a bit different than the other ones I listed and are great for arm workouts.
- Balance board: This automatically makes any workout so much more challenging. It can be challenging to get a strenuous workout at home, so this is great to up your workout. Also great for working on core strength.
- Jump Rope: Such a simple item, yet so effective. This is great for bursts of cardio to help get your heart rate up, or keep it up. Jumping rope is a really great way to burn some extra calories throughout your workout.
I hope you all love these products as much as I do! And they help you get on track and stay on track. If you’re looking to crush some other new years resolutions, such as saving money, check out my budgeting post. I also offer a FREE budget download in that post. 🙌🏼